Skip to main content

Stamping Around the World Blog Hop



Welcome to my first edition of Stamping Around the World Blog Hop. 
I feel so honored to be a part of this wonderful group of talented crafters across the globe 
These tutorial bundles are sure to please every type of crafter from Beginner to Casual and all the way to the Avid Crafter If it is inspiration you need these tutorial bundles are definitely suited to you.
We've created projects using the same stamp sets, suite, or theme as our tutorial projects, but for a different project.
For my project I had to go with the new Daisy Lane Stamp Set & punch
If you loved the Daisy Delight you are sure to love the new Daisy Lane & what is also a bonus the Daisy punch fits both stamp sets 
There is a new medium Daisy punch that is available in the new 2019/2020 Annual Catalogue to add to your collection so be sure to add it to your wish list
 For my first project I used a combination of Mango Melody and Basic Grey to make this quite simple but striking card
I stamped 2 large Daisy flowers in Mango Melody and punched them out then I created a diagonal background of stamping using the fern from the stamp set with basic grey ink and the smaller daisy

I recorded a video on you tube that you might want to click on if you are more of a visual learner



Below I changed it up with a different colour and wow doesn't that daisy just pop!!!
I created the 2 toned look of the daisy by punching out the daisy then stamped it and then placed it strategically on top to create the 2 different coloured petals
 Simple yet effective 

Also by popping the daisy up on 
Dimensionals really adds an interesting dimension to your card


I hope you like them.
You can head off to the next blog in the Blog Hop now.  Just a reminder though that the Stamping Around The World Tutorial Team have come together to bring you 12 exclusive Tutorials each month. You can receive them Free with your qualifying orders(Over $78 AUS) or you can purchase them through one of us for $20 AUS.
  They are always great projects. Here is a sneak of this months.
Roll Call List


If you live in Australia and would like to purchase the products used to create these cards just click on the pictures below to be directed to that product in my online store I really appreciate you ordering from my online store

Product List




I also have a Monthly Stamps Club



Cost is $45 per month You get the stamp Set chosen for the month plus a free card kit to make 6 cards using your new stamp set & a free step by step video tutorial showing you how to make your 6 cards 
July Stamp set is the Daisy Lane Stamp set 
If you would to become one of my exclusive stamp club members please

Thank you so much for popping in to my blog today 
Please leave a comment, subscribe and 
feel free to mention my blog to your friends and family
 I hope you enjoyed visiting 
Come back again soon
Cheers
DonnaG!


Comments

  1. Donna, I'm so glad you have joined our Stamping Around the World tutorial group. Can you believe that I haven't used the daisies yet? I must get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have not used this stamp set yet! You have pushed me to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Donna. Thanks for sharing. It's great to have you with us in the group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning cards Donna, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up! Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder & the Love What you do Stamp Set

You are going to love this Sponged Embossed Card using our new Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder..... This deep impressions embossing folder is to die for I so so love that you can do so many different things with it. I have enjoyed using either the embossed side or the debossed side. You can sponge it with daubers Ink it directly in the embossing folder & you can even use a sponge Brayer to get several different looks depending on what side of the embossed image you use So many uses I am sure you will not get tired of using this folder.... I have used a combination of The New In Colour Grapefruit Grove & Old Olive  with our Sponge Daubers to colour the lovely floral embossed image Make sure you don't have too much ink on your daubers as you only want a hint of colour on your embossed image This is a deep impressions embossing folder so remember to only use your base plate & 1 cutting pad to put your folder through the Big Shot Machine

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my Dad

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my 76yr old Dad! I was making a card for my dad who was turning 76 back in the middle of January & I thought it would be so cool to make him a card with the Gangs All Meer stamp set It is such a cute stamp set & I think it is great for people of all ages  If you love Meerkats you will love the Gangs All Meer Stamp Set that is new from Stampin Up! It is Saleabration time with Stampin Up! which generally means it is the best time of the year to buy Stampin UP! Products For every $90 you spend you can earn free items from stamps, patterned papers, twine and sequins, embossing folders , dies & card kits  The Gangs all Meer is a free items you van earn with a $90 order I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP & the beautiful colour scheme that matched which was Bermuda Bay Calypso Coral & So Saffron I did use a card sketch for the design of this card Sometimes it is hard to work out the design of your cards & I find if

Global Stamping Friends August Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!Australia

August Global Stamping Friends Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!(r) NSW Australia!!! Welcome to another Global Friends Blog Hop!You are currently visiting Donna Gray's Blog I live in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia in a small suburb called Goonellabah. I am so excited to take part in this blog hop as it is my first ever blog hop I am new to blogging but I am loving sharing all my crafting ideas with like minded people. The Theme of this blog hop was to design a child's card which I tend to struggle with. So I set upon the task of designing a children's card. I wanted it to be fun and colourful. Something that would really catch the child's eye within seconds so I decided to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle from Stampin Up!  The cookie cutter punch made making my little teddy's easier & quick to construct I used a combination of The new in Colours Lemon Lime Twist Berry Burst also combined with some of our other card stoc