Skip to main content

For The Love Of Crafting Blog Hop

For The Love of Crafting Blog Hop

Hello Thanks for popping in today 
My name is Donna Gray I am a Stampin Up! Demonstrator in NSW Australia I have only been a demonstrator for nearly 2 years & I was lucky enough to be invited to join this wonderful blog hop with all of the other very talented Stampin Up Demonstrators from around the world

So for my first project I have used the stamp set that we all got in our bags at on stage in Sydney at Luna Park in April called Animal Outing I was so excited to finally see a cute Kangaroo as well as the Giraffe & the Rhino as well What a cute little animal set which can be found on page 27 of a new & exciting Annual Catalogue
It is so much fun attending On Stage where you get to see the new catalogue & play with new products As an added bonus you get free stamp sets prize patrols & lots of giveaways What a wonderful Company Stampin Up! is to do all this to celebrate our work we do sharing our love of crafting & beautiful products

I started off with a Crumb Cake Card Stock base as I felt this stamp set should reflect our beautiful earthy tones


I stamped the kangaroo in our new ink colour Grey Granite which to me is a mixture of  our Smokey Slate & Sahara Sand colours so it created a lovely blend of greys & browns I then shaded with my Light & Dark Smokey Slate blends to give the kangaroo a bit of colour To keep the brownish Grey tones happening I also added some of my Dark Crumb Cake blend to the shaded areas I stamped my cute Thank You Big Time sentiment in our new returning colour Blackberry Bliss which I am sure will be my favorite colour for sure I loved it so much that I decided to layer the Stamped Whisper White layer on top of some of our Blackberry Bliss Card Stock to add a punch of colour to the card along with a 1" strip of Blackberry Bliss Card stock running vertically down the length of the card
I also spritzed with my Bronze Blends Marker to add some texture to my card


For my second project I decided to use the Rooted In Nature Stamp set that can be located on pg 143 of our new catalogue If you are a Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set you are sure to love this stamp set with its trees leaves & large big bold sentiments it will be a collector for sure
This was not my original idea I have cased this card from a card that the talented Demonstrator Dena Rekow made a while back but I loved it so much I wanted to create one similar

So I have once again used Crumb Cake Card Stock as my base I have used water colour paper to stamp my leaf images on using full strength ink on some & half strength ink on others to get a varied colour I then went over the stamped leaves with my aqua painter to spread the ink around
I have layered my stamped piece of water colour paper up on some old olive card stock & added a bow using our Pear Pizzaz Shimmer ribbon
I just love the bold sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black in to add a bold look So once again thanks to Dena Rekow for the creative inspiration
All items are available for purchase through my online store you will see the list at the bottom of this post If you click on the images it will direct to to my online shopping page
Please note some items will not be available for purchase until our new Catalogue goes live in 1st June 2018
I have also added some other pictures below using this wonderful Rooted in Nature stamp set I sure do love it & I am sure you will too.....


I hope I have inspired you today to do some crafting
I would love to thank you for popping in to my blog today if you would like to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss any of my new blog posts I would really appreciate it
Please keep the blog hop going by clicking on the arrow below to go to the next on the list the talented Jessie Holton's blog
Thanks for hopping with us today....

  
Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up! Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder & the Love What you do Stamp Set

You are going to love this Sponged Embossed Card using our new Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder..... This deep impressions embossing folder is to die for I so so love that you can do so many different things with it. I have enjoyed using either the embossed side or the debossed side. You can sponge it with daubers Ink it directly in the embossing folder & you can even use a sponge Brayer to get several different looks depending on what side of the embossed image you use So many uses I am sure you will not get tired of using this folder.... I have used a combination of The New In Colour Grapefruit Grove & Old Olive  with our Sponge Daubers to colour the lovely floral embossed image Make sure you don't have too much ink on your daubers as you only want a hint of colour on your embossed image This is a deep impressions embossing folder so remember to only use your base plate & 1 cutting pad to put your folder through the Big Shot Machine

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my Dad

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my 76yr old Dad! I was making a card for my dad who was turning 76 back in the middle of January & I thought it would be so cool to make him a card with the Gangs All Meer stamp set It is such a cute stamp set & I think it is great for people of all ages  If you love Meerkats you will love the Gangs All Meer Stamp Set that is new from Stampin Up! It is Saleabration time with Stampin Up! which generally means it is the best time of the year to buy Stampin UP! Products For every $90 you spend you can earn free items from stamps, patterned papers, twine and sequins, embossing folders , dies & card kits  The Gangs all Meer is a free items you van earn with a $90 order I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP & the beautiful colour scheme that matched which was Bermuda Bay Calypso Coral & So Saffron I did use a card sketch for the design of this card Sometimes it is hard to work out the design of your cards & I find if

Global Stamping Friends August Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!Australia

August Global Stamping Friends Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!(r) NSW Australia!!! Welcome to another Global Friends Blog Hop!You are currently visiting Donna Gray's Blog I live in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia in a small suburb called Goonellabah. I am so excited to take part in this blog hop as it is my first ever blog hop I am new to blogging but I am loving sharing all my crafting ideas with like minded people. The Theme of this blog hop was to design a child's card which I tend to struggle with. So I set upon the task of designing a children's card. I wanted it to be fun and colourful. Something that would really catch the child's eye within seconds so I decided to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle from Stampin Up!  The cookie cutter punch made making my little teddy's easier & quick to construct I used a combination of The new in Colours Lemon Lime Twist Berry Burst also combined with some of our other card stoc