Awesome Diorama Card with The Mountain Air Bundle When I first laid my eyes on this Mountain Air Bundle that is new in our Stampin UP! 2020 Mini Catalogue I felt like it was screaming out to me to do a diorama card You may say what is a Diorama it is juts a scene with all different layers made in like a box type frame I felt like the mountains & trees in the Mountain Air bundle would be perfect to create a beautiful scene The workings of this card are pretty simple to make It takes 2 layers of Whisper White This Card stock cut at 4"x5 3/4" I used one of our stitched rectangles to make the frame for the front The working mechanism of this card was created by 2 pieces of Seaside spray cut at 3"x5 3/4 inches Scored with the 3" side at the top of your trimmer and score every 1/2" eg 1/2", 1", 1 1/2", 2"& 2 1/2" I attached the concertina sides to the front frame that I sponged with my oval makeup brushes wi...
Comments
Post a Comment