Skip to main content

Blends Club Stamping with DonnaG!

New Blends Club 6 monthly payments to get the full colour range
If you haven't tried our new blends alcohol markers you don;t know what you are missing. These markers takes your stamping & card making to a whole new level They come in a full set of 26 markers plus the colour lifter 
They can be bought as a whole set for $209.25 or in duo packs Light & Dark for $15.50 or single for $7.75 each
It is a big outlay all in one go that is why my Blends Club is for you 
It runs over 6 months with a monthly payment of $50 per month plus postage You may say that works out more but being part of the Blends club you will also get extras 

Each month you will get a selection of 4 blends sometimes more than 4 plus
The 1st month you will get the black memento ink pad
2nd month you will get a storage box
3rd month you will get a 2nd storage box
4th month you will get a selection of 6x6 colouring pages
5th month you will get a selection of the petal palette memories & more cards
6th month you will get a Stamp set valued at $30
Also you will be invited to be part of my blends club private facebook club where monthly you will get free video tutorials & project ideas to help you use your blends
To register for the blends club please go to my website & submit the form on my home page
please note that by registering you are committing to 6 payments of $50 per month plus postage 
All registrations are to be confirmed by 20th March 2018 to participate in the blends club
Available to Australian residents only

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin Up! Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder & the Love What you do Stamp Set

You are going to love this Sponged Embossed Card using our new Lovely Floral Deep Impressions Embossing Folder..... This deep impressions embossing folder is to die for I so so love that you can do so many different things with it. I have enjoyed using either the embossed side or the debossed side. You can sponge it with daubers Ink it directly in the embossing folder & you can even use a sponge Brayer to get several different looks depending on what side of the embossed image you use So many uses I am sure you will not get tired of using this folder.... I have used a combination of The New In Colour Grapefruit Grove & Old Olive  with our Sponge Daubers to colour the lovely floral embossed image Make sure you don't have too much ink on your daubers as you only want a hint of colour on your embossed image This is a deep impressions embossing folder so remember to only use your base plate & 1 cutting pad to put your folder through the Big Shot Machine

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my Dad

Gangs All Meer Birthday Card for my 76yr old Dad! I was making a card for my dad who was turning 76 back in the middle of January & I thought it would be so cool to make him a card with the Gangs All Meer stamp set It is such a cute stamp set & I think it is great for people of all ages  If you love Meerkats you will love the Gangs All Meer Stamp Set that is new from Stampin Up! It is Saleabration time with Stampin Up! which generally means it is the best time of the year to buy Stampin UP! Products For every $90 you spend you can earn free items from stamps, patterned papers, twine and sequins, embossing folders , dies & card kits  The Gangs all Meer is a free items you van earn with a $90 order I used the Birthday Bonanza DSP & the beautiful colour scheme that matched which was Bermuda Bay Calypso Coral & So Saffron I did use a card sketch for the design of this card Sometimes it is hard to work out the design of your cards & I find if

Global Stamping Friends August Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!Australia

August Global Stamping Friends Kids Card Blog Hop With Donna Gray Stampin Up!(r) NSW Australia!!! Welcome to another Global Friends Blog Hop!You are currently visiting Donna Gray's Blog I live in the Northern Rivers NSW Australia in a small suburb called Goonellabah. I am so excited to take part in this blog hop as it is my first ever blog hop I am new to blogging but I am loving sharing all my crafting ideas with like minded people. The Theme of this blog hop was to design a child's card which I tend to struggle with. So I set upon the task of designing a children's card. I wanted it to be fun and colourful. Something that would really catch the child's eye within seconds so I decided to use the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle from Stampin Up!  The cookie cutter punch made making my little teddy's easier & quick to construct I used a combination of The new in Colours Lemon Lime Twist Berry Burst also combined with some of our other card stoc